Captains Drive-in 2020
Coronavirus outbreak
Members Only
Diary Event

bigpic
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak and government advice we have taken the decision to delay the Captains Drive-in by 1 month until the 2nd of May. If the situation does not improve, we will delay it by a month at a time.

The situation is being constantly monitored by the Club captains for 2020.
The May medal has been cancelled.

We have moved the drive-in leaving all current players in the slots that you have entered you obviously can adjust as required via the Club V1 app.

We appreciate you understanding during these difficult times with our main priority not to put anybody at risk

There is a Coronavirus page on the club website here and Tom is updating continually via e-mails

We hope you understand why we have had to do this

Read More

Steve, Ali & Ian


Book a Tee Time
Ready to book?

Our booking system will make it easy for you.
Weather
  • 2020-04-07
  • 2020-04-08
  • 2020-04-09
  • 2020-04-10
  • 2020-04-11
Need to know more weather details? Click here to see the weather for the next 5 days.
News
  • A Note from your 2020 Captains Steve & Ali
    newsthumbnail
  • Presidents Letter and AGM Minutes 2020
    newsthumbnail
  • April Competitions
    newsthumbnail
  • Captains Drive-in 2020
    newsthumbnail
  • Summer Knockout entry forms
    newsthumbnail
  • The Consuls are coming to Donnington Grove
    newsthumbnail
  • Handicapping Changes 2018
    newsthumbnail
Course Status
Currently closed
24.03.2020 06:57
View Status
COURSE AND CLUBHOUSE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Calendar
Loading the Calendar...