April Competitions
Coronavirus outbreak
Members Only
Diary Event

bigpic
Due the current Coronavirus situation the competitions committee have decide to cancel all the competitions in April up until the new provisional date for the captains drive in on the 2nd of May
We will review this mid-April for May, then mid-May for June etc
This includes medals, mid-week medals, Sunday stablefords & the champagne roll up.

We will hopefully be able to play the board comps at the end of the year possibly in place of the medals etc.

We will also delay the draw for all the summer knockouts until we know we can play safely in a social environment.

We will be guided by the government in this case.
All Tri series, Concorde, Ladies & mixed matches will not be played until at least the 2nd of May but will be reviewed monthly.

The Hillman is already cancelled this year and Annodata delayed until June at the moment.

The priority for DG club & committee is keeping members safe so please keep an eye on the webpage & Tom’s e-mail updates.

Please also be conscious of the Rules laid down by the club i.e. no racks in bunkers, leave flags in etc etc.

Best regards and keep safe

DG committee

Link to website

Book a Tee Time
Ready to book?

Our booking system will make it easy for you.
Weather
  • 2020-04-07
  • 2020-04-08
  • 2020-04-09
  • 2020-04-10
  • 2020-04-11
Need to know more weather details? Click here to see the weather for the next 5 days.
News
  • A Note from your 2020 Captains Steve & Ali
    newsthumbnail
  • Presidents Letter and AGM Minutes 2020
    newsthumbnail
  • April Competitions
    newsthumbnail
  • Captains Drive-in 2020
    newsthumbnail
  • Summer Knockout entry forms
    newsthumbnail
  • The Consuls are coming to Donnington Grove
    newsthumbnail
  • Handicapping Changes 2018
    newsthumbnail
Course Status
Currently closed
24.03.2020 06:57
View Status
COURSE AND CLUBHOUSE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Calendar
Loading the Calendar...